Hope Preparatory Academy’s reputation for academic excellence has drawn families to the Academy for more than five years. With an academic program that helps students gain the critical skills for life success, we provide a safe, wholesome environment for 3rd-12th grade students to help them discover their God-given potential, pursue their passions and change the world.
At HPA every aspect of our program is designed to help students achieve their dreams. We provide exceptional preparation by offering a rigorous college preparatory course of study.
We are accredited by the Florida League of Christian Schools (FLOCS). Our curriculum meets or exceeds local, state and national standards. Each year we evaluate segments of our curriculum to ensure that we are offering the best courses available for subjects at each grade level. We utilize a variety of curricula, capitalizing on the strengths of each with a focus on student success.
- Emphasis on reading, writing and math in lower school
- High school honors, dual enrollment and Advanced Placement (AP) tracks available
- Christian academic standards – no Common Core requirement
- Annual nationally-normed achievement testing
- Strong emphasis on writing in high school
- Physical education, art (coming soon), music, foreign language, and additional enrichment classes
- Technology integration in all areas, one-to-one technology program in high school
- Bible is a core subject at every grade level
- Relevant elective choices for all upper school students
- Participation in weekly chapel
- Extra-curricular activities